The following documents were used by the judges to evaluate the entries.
- Luminaire photometric reports conducted according to LM-79 from an independent testing lab.
- IES LM-63 formatted test report following IES LM-79 and testing report provided by independent lab.
- Integrating sphere output report showing luminaire CRI, CCT, and spectral power distribution.
- Color consistency specification statement.
- Luminaire specification sheet.
- Full published LED data sheet.
- Luminaire depreciation test data or LM-80 data from chip manufacturer.
- Product photo or schematic showing temperature measurement point (TMP).
- Other documentation substantiating life claims as deemed appropriate by the entrant.
- Driver specification sheets.
- Dimming interface specification sheet (dimming entries).
- Installation/serviceability instruction sheet.
- Product warranty statement.
- End-of-life policy statement.
- Product photos.
- Marketing materials.